Continue to Site

Television for Pizzeria

tmp

I’m looking for a television for the pizzeria. Do you have any recommendations?

My main concern is it will be on for most of the day, every day. It will be showing specials and pictures of the food. Will a normal television from Walmart or Amazon be able to handle such heavy usage of approximately 12 hours per day?

Also, I need it to be able to play video via USB.

If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have use both Samsung and Panasonic in the store. The Samsung lasted 5 years and I am on year 3 with the Panasonic. I traded a local independent shop pizza for the TVs.

Last edited:
I’ve got a set of 60" LED Vizio’s, wi-fi connectable, smart TV’s.
I run a slide show off a memory stick in a Wi-Fi router. (netgear R6100 with “Ready Share” is the router I’ve found to be best for that)
They have HDMI, USB, Ethernet, wireless, coax, VGA, & almost every other input you could possible want.
I got them almost a year ago, and with the wall mounts, around $1K each, prices have slid since then. Mine mostly run food pic’s with text added to showcase some of our more unique menu items, sales have increased on anything that we decide to showcase.

Last edited:
An interesting point about point of sale promotions…I have a friend who is in the greeting card business…Their tests indicate that when they put of “theme” displays, like “Mother’s Day” some of their locations sell 40% more than where they use generic displays…So putting “targeted messages” in front of your clients helps…

PS…I am working on an order of t-shirts for a client…They are putting 1 liners on the backs of the tees:
Extra Cheese? Tossed Salad? Chicken Wings? All designed to create add-on sales…

Last edited:
great idea on food display,I cant wait to try that!!!I usually have it on a cooking channel or food network or similar.we have a panasonic,and it is at least 5 years old.

Last edited:
just one important note, get LED or LCD not plasma, 12 hours a day will save $$ Royster back of T-shirt is a great Idea, We did “Follow Me” “Like Me?” and “Want to text?” on the back of our server shirts and we have seen a 100 percent increase in Twitter, Facebook and our text marketing programs

Last edited:
to increase facebook traffic all you did was write “like me” on the back of your shirts?no other reference to Facebook?

Last edited:
I am doing a series of magnets for a client…
-Always Unlimited Toppings Starting at 2 for $26
-Wing Tuesday Only $7 per pound of Wings!
-Pasta Monday Any 2 Pasta Dishes for $18

I am going suggest another one for “Like Us On Facebook”…

Last edited:
Back