Continue to Site

Think Tank Meet Up at Pizza Expo

Daddio

Staff member
I am wondering who would like to meet up in Las Vegas on March 20th. My thoughts are to meet after the Beer and Bull.

This is also a good time for a T-Shirt exchange if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I should be able to be there unless something gets set up for all of our franchisees at the same time.

Last edited:
the wife and I will totally be there! i’m super excited to meet all my online buddies!

Last edited:
I have a meet and greet with my POS company that evening, but hopefully I can make it to both!

Last edited:
I am wondering who would like to meet up in Las Vegas on March 20th. My thoughts are to meet after the Beer and Bull.

This is also a good time for a T-Shirt exchange if anyone is interested.
I will be there with Jim maybe Mom & Dad

Last edited:
We will be there this year, it’s been about 3 or 4 years. Opening a new location and thought it might be good to see what’s out there and get some ideas. My wife still wears Daddio’s tshirt. 🙂

Last edited:
awwwww crap I just realized I got cirque tickets on the 20th! what’s the plan for this shindig I still wanna make it for a little bit!

and on another note…where is everyone eating? I wanna make some reservations.

Last edited:
After the Beer 'N Bull as originally planned? Any special meeting place, or just outside the room?
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Wasn’t able to make it as I was with participants from my afternoon presentation until 6:30 that night, and then I was going to have to walk around the building (a nearly 20-minute walk) as there were no shuttles operating at that time…bummer! I think the presentation rooms were in a different time zone than the meeting rooms at the FRONT of the building! We all got our exercise this year, that’s for sure. 🙂
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Back