Continue to Site

Think Tank Reunion in Las Vegas During Expo, Mar. 28, 6:30-8pm!

BrianH

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Think Tankers, just a heads up to any one attending the Expo, we’ll be having our Think tank Reunion on Mar. 28 from 6:30-8 p.m.! This will again be by RSVP only for REGISTERED Think Tank Members. We will also be awarding our Think Tank Member of the Year Award once again.

There will be more details to follow, but food and drinks* will be provided as last year with your RSVP, as well as entertainment by The PMQ Band!

Please stay tuned in the following days for more information. We hope to see as many of you there as we can, but in the meantime, mark this day on your calendar!!!

Don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity to meet all your fellow Think Tank Posters and put a face to their names.

RSVP LINK http://thinktank.pmq.com/events/2017-think-tank-reunion.6/

Last edited:
This is a great place to put faces to the names or forum handles. I look forward to seeing all of you there.

Oh yeah, the PMQ Band is amazing, too.

Last edited:
saaad I was trying to make it out this year, with the wife. but alas finances are holding us back…next year I hope! Tip a few for me gang!

Last edited:
Not sure if we will make it out this year. We attended the 2 previous years but this year with both kids in school not sure if we will have someone to watch them. Won’t know till the last minute.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I hope Walter Gloshinsky comes again. I’ll cajole him back onto the stage.
I had a great time last year and thanks for letting me play a tune. This year is a no go as we have to close the shop and the cost of hotels and everything else make it not feasible. Have fun! Walter

Last edited:
I had a great time last year and thanks for letting me play a tune. This year is a no go as we have to close the shop and the cost of hotels and everything else make it not feasible. Have fun! Walter
We will definitely miss you there!

Last edited:
RSVP… Looking forward to it. My first time to the show too.
It’s a great show. Don’t forget to sneak over the the Nightclub and bar show to visit our booth and have some fun on the floor!

Last edited:
Might go for a day trip. Anyone heard of the companies with free tickets?

Last edited:
This event is only a week away and there are only 10 people who have RSVPed?

I know more of you are going to Pizza Expo and I know they are going to be giving away some cool door prizes.

PLUS you will get to meet @bodegahwy in person.

Last edited:
Back