time

boondas

i am using a lincol 1000 i was wondering when setting the time for the conveyor is it times from beginning pizza goes in til time whole pizza is out?

Last edited:
The time is for one spot on the belt to go from the entrance to the exit. I have my oven set for 8:40 but a 14 " takes 12 minutes

Last edited:
thanks i had a company tell me its from leading edge in to leading edge out and that didnt make sense so i wanted to dbl check

Last edited:
thanks i had a company tell me its from leading edge in to leading edge out and that didnt make sense so i wanted to dbl check
The leading edge is one spot on the belt. The diameter of the pizza will determine the total bake time of the pizza. If you have a 60" bake chamber with your time set to 6 minutes your belt moves an inch every 6 seconds. If you are cooking a 14" pizza your bake time would be 6 minutes plus 14 extra 6 second inches. This would give you a total bake time of 7 minutes and 24 seconds.

Here is the math formula. You can substitute your oven time to get the time it will take to bake your pizza.
Total bake time = Oven time+(Pizza size x Time per inch)

Oven Time: 6 minutes x 60 = 360 seconds
Chamber length: 60 inches
Time per inch: 360 seconds divided by 60 inches = 6 seconds per inch

Last edited:
Back