Continue to Site

To blog or not to blog?

AndrewPMQ

Hi Guys,
We’re working on the September issue and we’ve decided to tackle the blogosphere. Have any of you had success in managing a blog as part of your pizzeria’s website? Is anyone interested in starting one? We’ve seen in the past couple years how social media can help engage your customer base, but can a blog bring in sales too?

Let me know your thoughts,
Andrew Abernathy
Associate Editor
PMQ Pizza Magazine
[email protected]

Last edited:
My independent store in MN utilises Facebook, Twitter, a blog, and SurveyMonkey…I have had reasonable success with engaging the high school crowd as well as the local business community; I’m a month or so into the experiment, and so far, the results have been encouraging to the point where I think keeping up on the endeavor is worth my time, definitely.

Last edited:
48.png
anthonycaruso:
My independent store in MN utilises Facebook, Twitter, a blog, and SurveyMonkey…I have had reasonable success with engaging the high school crowd as well as the local business community; I’m a month or so into the experiment, and so far, the results have been encouraging to the point where I think keeping up on the endeavor is worth my time, definitely.
How do you like surveymonkey?

Last edited:
Back