To deliver or not?

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Hi everyone, I’m buying an existing store doing about 14K/month. The current owner is open only from 3-9 weekdays, 12-9 on weekends. He doesn’t deliver. Fortunately, IMO he has a good product and I’m not making any major changes there with the exception of portion control, and keeping the store open later during the week. My question is, would it be beneficial/cost effective to start deliveries for a store doing these numbers?

thanks,

steve

Anonymous:
Hi everyone, I’m buying an existing store doing about 14K/month. The current owner is open only from 3-9 weekdays, 12-9 on weekends. He doesn’t deliver. Fortunately, IMO he has a good product and I’m not making any major changes there with the exception of portion control, and keeping the store open later during the week. My question is, would it be beneficial/cost effective to start deliveries for a store doing these numbers?

thanks,

steve
How can you not? That’s 168k/year. You’re barely going to make a living wage off that little business.

Last edited:
60.png
snowman:
Anonymous:

thanks,

steve
How can you not? That’s 168k/year. You’re barely going to make a living wage off that little business.
What’s the approx cost per year for insurance?

Last edited:
Back