Continue to Site

Transferring pizza

Jen

For those of you who use a crust saver for in the to go boxes how do you transfer 5he pizza and do you thing it really works? I am not sure how to cut the pizza and get it on the mesh piece without making a mess of the pizza.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The ones I have tested (prefect crust) say that you cut the pizza on the right sheet.

Last edited:
I use perfect crust liners, They make a positive difference. I only buy 10" ones and use them for both my 12"pizza and 16" pizza.

I have the drivers put them in the boxes as theyre making them

I cut directly on them using a 5 inch pizza wheel.

If youre using a rocker knife Id suggest you give a 5 inch wheel a shot. You dont have to worry about transfering the pizzas and the 5 inch wheel doesnt push the toppings like a smaller pizza wheel does

Last edited:
I use perfect crust liners, They make a positive difference. I only buy 10" ones and use them for both my 12"pizza and 16" pizza.

If youre using a rocker knife Id suggest you give a 5 inch wheel a shot. You dont have to worry about transfering the pizzas and the 5 inch wheel doesnt push the toppings like a smaller pizza wheel does
Why don’t you buy the 12" size, since that is the smallest you are serving? Or do you also have a 10" pizza as well. We use PC liners and use 10, 12 and 14" sizes.

Last edited:
Bc the only part of my pizza that could get noticbly soggy is the center. The remaning last few inches of the pizza stay crispy without the liner.

I used to buy just the 12" ones but theyre $20.50 a case.
The 10" size are $16.95. I buy 2-3 a week and they do just as good a job on both my sizes.

It just made for an easier workflow and orderflow and some small savings annually.

Last edited:

A 5 inch pizza wheel?!?! I will have to try that. We do use a rocker and I am wondering how I am going to cut the pizzas and then get them in there

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Last edited:
I usually order approx 75 boxes at a time…last time I paid the following (includes shipping)
14" $25.52
12" $19.02
10" $14.57

Last edited:
Back