Continue to Site

true or false...You must have a monitoring system online?

pizzatime

I have made the decision that I need to go online with my security cameras.

Is anyone else doing this and if so, your thoughts on the pros and cons.

thanks

Last edited:
Re: true or false…You must have a monitoring system online
60.png
NicksPizza:
Why? Are you at the shop most of the time?

thanks

Last edited:

What are you going to do - sit at home staring at your computer screen every minute that you are not in the store?

Last edited:

I think it could be really handy to sit and watch it a couple minutes here and there. Could you imagine the impact it would have if you called in to fix a problem you noticed while watching!

Last edited:

I have mine online. I have motion detection/night vision on mine. If anyone tries to get in it emails me a screen grab when it happens. Also, for remote monitoring I can view the previous nights videos from home.

Last edited:

Although it is not a requirement it is nice to have. Like the time there was a balloon floating in the store and set off a motion detector at 4AM. I just went on line and saw what the problem was. That saved a 20 minute drive.

Last edited:
60.png
pizzatime:
60.png
NicksPizza:
Why? Are you at the shop most of the time?

thanks
False because MUST was in the question. Pizzeria’s worldwide obviously have and do operate without them, so the answer is “false”.

And to answer the follow-up question: yes. If the shop is open, I am in the kitchen. I cannot watch the shop from home when I am in the shop . . .and when I am not in the shop, there isn’t so much to see from home . . . I HOPE!!

Last edited:

true if i were you i ll do it can you tell us how much it ll cost you?

Last edited:
Back