Continue to Site

Ultimo Crust Mix

ZA-MAN

Hi Guys,
I normally post under a different name, but my competitors know that one. So, my question is. Does anyone out there use a product from Roma/PFG called Ultimo Supreme Pizza Crust Mix? If you do, can you please PM me the price you have been paying for it? Roma has raised the price on this item to more then double and I cannot find another product I like better.
Thanks

Last edited:
Is there a reason why you don’t want to make your dough from scratch? With all of the price increases we’re seeing, making your dough from scratch can save you a bundle. I should be able to give you a dough formula that gives you a dough that comes close to what you are getting with the mix. I will need to have the ingredient legend from the mix bag to do this, plus your flour specs as well as your dough management procedure. If you wish, please feel free to contact me at 800-633-5137 (ext. 165) to discuss. We might even be able to do this over the phone. If you’re going to be at Pizza Expo, bring your information with you and hook up with me there and we can sit down an do it.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Back