Continue to Site

unbaked pizza

peacenloaf

Hi u all. The business are growing fast and I need to have a unbaked pizza to go, I cant bake all my orders, Im waiting for the owner of the building put a price in the property, Im in growing stage, but dont want to invest in expanding to next door, its not my building and the rent will go up too. So if you have any technique to have a dry dough that can last 5 hour or less I will apreciate. I use unbleached unbromated flour 12% protein no sugar and no oil.

Last edited:
Peace;
It sounds like you might be looking for a Take & Bake dough formula. Please go to the RECIPE BANK and you will find three different T & B dough formulas that I have posted in there. These formulas are designed to provide the maximum shelf life possible.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
We use the same dough for both cooked and t&b. Is there a difference? Also, you have to get a certain type of tray so they can bake it at home.

Last edited:
The T&B doughs shown in the RECIPE BANK are designed specifically for a T&B operation (similar to Papa Murphy’s) but you can also use your regular pizza dough successfully for a take and bake offering. The dough will be best if not much more than 24-hours old when dressed and sold for home baking. While some use the special, ovenable baking trays, others simply use a sheet of parchment paper under the dough. My personal preference is to use a baking tray under the dough as it is more user friendly.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Back