Unified Office vs. Pizza Cloud

December

Ive used Pizza Cloud for years now and its awesome.
Ive known about Unified Office for awhile but never gave any thought to it.
Are there any Unified Office users that can say how Unified Office has Pizza Cloud beat in any way?
Is the pricing better? Does that Wallboard help? Is the back office easier to use? Are the features easier to manage? Etc

I’m curious as well. I love Pizza Cloud and I can’t see anything that would make Unified Office better.

Having not used Vonage, I don’t know, but I can tell you what Pizza Cloud does for me.

Beyond being a standard phone system…
  1. Has built in on-hold music and messaging
  2. I can record my own hold messages
  3. I can stack hold messages to advertise or delivery other special announcements
  4. I can schedule different messages for different dates/times - open, closed, holiday, machine failure
  5. Text to order feature – texts them a link for online ordering if they don’t want to wait on hold
  6. I can setup IVRs (ie. press 1 for this, press 2 for that, etc)
  7. “Infinite” phone lines - no matter how many people are waiting on hold, nobody gets a busy signal
  8. Caller ID integrates with my POS, so I don’t have to type in name and phone number for orders
  9. Records all incoming and outgoing calls
  10. Cellular backup - when my Internet provider goes down, I still have internet and phones which keeps both my phones and my online ordering going

I concure. I not saying thy are God’s gift to the pizza world but, my business is definitely better with their service.

We use PizzaPhones with Clarity Voice. If you’ve never heard of them check them out. Their customer service is ooutstanding. They have all the features mentioned above and they have this really slick an all-in-one device that offers multi carrier backup and Caller ID integration with our POS. We don't even need the physical caller ID box anymore.

Previously, we relied on AT&T for backup internet with one of the mentioned providers above but after a significant outage while using backup internet we realized the need for more redundancy. If AT&T cell towers are down Clarity can move to Verizon or T-Mobile.

Great features and customer service is the best I’ve experienced in my 30 years in the industry. We pay a bit more but the added reliability, POS integration and features for our pizzerias is well worth the investment. Tell them Frank Castillo sent you, if you reach out. 😉

Last edited:
Back