Continue to Site

Unique last names you've seen????

GotRocks

We had an order tonight with the last name Schissle, it was a delivery,

so for 15 minutes while it was being prepped and packaged, all I heard was the Snoop Dogg voice
“Yo Man you have a delivery Fo Shizzle” "Hey, dispatch yourself for shizzle and every other variation you can think of.

I know that I am supposed to be the adult in this situation, but I was “For Shizzle’Ing” right along with the crew.

What have you guys seen for unique names that make you laugh, or get you wondering if it is a prank call?

Last edited:
There are plenty of immigrants from all over the world here. I had a driver with the last name Yesmaniski. that is Yes Man I Ski and another employee who has the name of Ratzlaff. There is a customer with the last name Shot Deer on Both Sides. Finally there are my cousins Jack and Dee who were born with the last name Frost. Dee got married there by being de-Frosted.

There needs to be some professionalism when it comes to dealing with customers names. My dad fired a receptionist for laughing at a person’s name in front of them.

Last edited:
Passed a sign the other day on the road advertising an insurance agent with the name of Chip Munk… I laughed for 3 blocks…

Last edited:
We had a regular whose name was Merry Christmas, she got very irate when the girl on the phone said we need her real name. I had a job applicant with the last name of Nicewanger.

Last edited:
we had a regular named Harry Johnson. legit on cc name. everyone would laugh when that order came in.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There is a couple in my town dating. The guys last name is Fagg and the girls last name is Ferrie…pronounced like fairy.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back