Continue to Site

Urgent, I need a space / tables quote

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

I want to sell 150-300 pizzas a day. I remember reading a similar thread on these forums but I can’t find it again. I need to know roughly how much space I will need in total, and how many tables are required factoring in a meal time, and rush hour. I have estimates but I am not very confident. An investor is very interested and asking for the business plan so I am working non-stop on it. I hope you will be able to help me out with this, and if you need a favor in return please ask.

Thank you!
Adoos

I remember the thread I read had a standard square foot per person as is necessary by government standards. Does anyone recall this number? I am in China, so it might be a little different though.

I would also greatly appreciate an estimated number of ovens and their sizes for 150-300 pizzas a day.

Ask me any questions or comments if you would like.

Thanks again

(I am scratching my head at about 50 tables?)

Both. Papa John in China gets about 30% of revenue from deliveries. I estimate it will be around 10% for us, in the beginning.
Perhaps 200 sq meter and 30 tables is do-able. I’ve never done this before though, so I just want a little confirmation to rest easy.

adoos:
Perhaps 200 sq meter and 30 tables is do-able. I’ve never done this before though, so I just want a little confirmation to rest easy.
I think that’s going to be tight. My store is 2,000 square feet (185 sq meters). I have 1,100 square feet of dining room (102 sq meters) and 14 tables. That’s composed of 8 booths and 6 tables; total seating for 58. For us, we can’t squeeze another table in there because of legal requirements for spacing. I’m sure it’s different in China though. But, I think you need more space if you want to do 30 tables.

Last edited:
Back