Continue to Site

Using onlt SQUARE for c/c processing

The_Fat_Boy

was setting up a new store delco was thinking of using just square for ease of nickel and dime by processors

Dennis

Last edited:
The Fat Boy:
was setting up a new store delco was thinking of using just square for ease of nickel and dime by processors

Dennis
Not a good idea if you will be taking cards over the phone and keying them in. 15 cents per transaction plus 3.5% is their fees for manually entered transactions. Another consideration is if you add online ordering, will you be able to use square for processing these orders?

Last edited:
I use it for my limo business. But if I were you, I would check with your bank, some of the banks offer something just like square. Plus intuit has a credit card processor for the phone. What you could do, is use a regular processor for the store, and the square for your drivers. That way they get the cheaper rate by swiping the cards.

Last edited:
Square has been the best thing for me synced sliced pizza! …lol…

All my drivers have either iPhones or androids and I have a reader for each of them…(free)

When some calls in, we just tell 'em we’ll swipe the card @ the door…

I’ve yet to have a charge back in 8 months…

Last edited:
That’s exactly what I was going to do get several readers for store and drivers

online ordering is q ways down the road right now

Thanks Guys

Last edited:
Don’t delay online ordering! It’s quite simple/easy with BigHoller & P.O.S…

Some folks complain about how either one doesn’t bend/suit their particular situation, but with foresight, it is easy to accomplish all the required discounts etc…it just takes understanding, time, practice and patientce…lol…

Last edited:
Back