Continue to Site

Videos

Pakula_s_Pizza

Hey guys I want to make a couple of videos. Is there Anything you guys would like to know how to do? Sicilian? Stromboli? CAlzones? Pinwheels? Some kind of pizza?
I’m trying to make somewhat of a how to video.

Last edited:
I want to make a video too.
Can you make a video showing “how to make a video”

Paul

Last edited:
sicilian would be great… As time is crunching for me and my endeavours, sicilian pies are driving me nuts it feels as if I simply can’t tell by the color of the bottom of the dough in the pan and the guy who is teaching me simply can’t explain it… he’s been doing it for 25 years learned from his father and it is purely a “feel” to him and I’m just having a hard time grasping it.

Last edited:
Careful guys… this has late night infomercial written all over it! Just wait… it’s gonna cost you 4 easy payments of $29.95 plus shipping and handling…and then the free kitchen slicer is throw in…all you have to pay is separate shipping and handling…etc…etc! Pakula is starting a side business here! 😉

PS: Order in the next 10 minutes and… 😛

Thanks mike for giving away my secret. I was gonna hit them with a fee after the video.

I’ll do both the pinwheels and sicilian.

Last edited:
Much appreciated
BTW I might have to take the nj turnpike north and take the hour and a half drive and come and visit you before I open my shop

Last edited:
Back