Vinyl Banners to Promote Specials

Lee_Kim

I’m introducing a new special for unlimited toppings on an XL pizza. We’re located on a busy intersection and I’m thinking of using a vinyl banner to promote it. My concern is to avoid looking like a Papa John’s we pride ourselves on being a high-quality gourmet pizzeria (it’s not meant as a knock on PJ, ours is just a different model with higher prices). Has anyone here used these types of banners? What was your experience? Thank you kindly in advance!

Last edited:
Are you referring to a window banner? It is something I have considered but never pulled the trigger on. Would be interested in the response some places get that do large window banners to promote limited time offers / specialty pizzas.

Last edited:
Are you referring to a window banner? It is something I have considered but never pulled the trigger on. Would be interested in the response some places get that do large window banners to promote limited time offers / specialty pizzas.
I’m talking about a large (16’ x 4’) vinyl banner that I would hang right under our store sign. We have a rather large clearance that allows us to do that. If I decide to do so, I’ll let you know how it goes.

Last edited:
I’m introducing a new special for unlimited toppings on an XL pizza. We’re located on a busy intersection and I’m thinking of using a vinyl banner to promote it. My concern is to avoid looking like a Papa John’s we pride ourselves on being a high-quality gourmet pizzeria (it’s not meant as a knock on PJ, ours is just a different model with higher prices). Has anyone here used these types of banners? What was your experience? Thank you kindly in advance!
I am in an area that requires a permit for this type of advertising. Make sure you are able to do it before you invest in one.

Last edited:
Permits required here too. Unless of course we take it down every night and put it back up every morning. Which isn’t impossible I guess…

Last edited:
Back