Continue to Site

Visited another TT store for lunch yesterday

bodegahwy

My family and I had some great pizza and a nice visit with Paradox Pizza in Moab yesterday. Thanks for the Pesto Chicken Pie and the tour!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for coming in. I’m glad you enjoyed the pizza. It was nice to see someone who owns a pizzeria on vacation! There is hope for me in the future.

Last edited:
I think us “pizza people” sure are a nice community! It’s nice to get out and meet others who are doing what we’re doing and share ideas and information.

Last edited:
48.png
HoustonPizza:
I think us “pizza people” sure are a nice community! It’s nice to get out and meet others who are doing what we’re doing and share ideas and information.
I have to agree!

I wish the TT was available when I got started but that was a long time ago when Al Gore was inventing it :mrgreen:

pt

Last edited:
If you can’t get away for a vacation, at least you live in a great place where others wish they could get to for vacation! Take a day!

Last edited:
My husband and I are running the Other Half (half marathon) on Sunday. A great Moab event. I got someone to cover for me that night but husband has to work.

Last edited:
Back