Continue to Site

Viva Las Vegas!!!

paul7979

Booked my flight for The Vegas show today and I wanted to see who else is going? Anyone want to try to organize a get together of PMQ members?

Last edited:
I am in the process of trying to get there myself. I will be there the week before for the Amusement showcase international, it is too bad they are not just a couple days closer together. I hope I will get to meet you all! Take care and have a safe trip!

P.S. Watch out for those unsafe Soutwest Airlines planes!!!

Last edited:
I’ll be there too, you can find me on the program.
Lets hear from those going to the PMQ New York Pizza Show this coming week!
Tom Lehmann/ The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
We’ll be there. Do you want to meet at the Beer and Bull session or someplace else? We are staying at the Mirage.

The B&B is a good place to meet up at.
I’m normally there too.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
I will be there too, I will be competing in the pizza challenge, anything that I should know before hand that would help me be a better competitor at the compitation would help. Thanks

Last edited:
I hope that I can join in next year…we are opening our shop this April and I want to still be around next year (as we know the 1st year will make or break ya)to meet all of the FABULOUS folks from this fourm…

Last edited:
I will be there. If you are interested I will be giving 2 semminars one on how to get loyal customers and one on promotions and marketing (school programs, fund raising, community partnership etc). A bunch of us are meeting at the B&BTuesday night. When you enter the room, we’re going to have the BACK RIGHTHAND table reserved and you’re welcome to hang out after the B&B session. Let me know and if needed we will reserve a couple of tables. We could also get a group together and hit one of the pubs or the dueling pianos show at NYNY or something

Last edited:
I usually go every other year - will be missing this year. One word to the wise for those who’re going for the 1st time: Every vendor there is going to want to scan your badge - unless you actually want to receive literally hundreds of sales calls, only let those whose product/service you’re genuinely interested in do so. Or, if you prefer, you could perform the same 😉 “accident” I did last year …

There was this one particular phone # that some guy kept calling pranks to us from, after the 2nd one we caught on, but the first was for 8 pizzas (ouch). Now, I have no idea how it happened, but when I filled out my registration form for last years show, I somehow accidentally put his phone number down instead of mine. That poor guy somehow got all the calls that I didn’t want - I much prefer to have info mailed or emailed to me so I can study, compare, & decide when it’s convenient to me rather than when it’s best for some salesguy.

I’ll have to apologize to the poor guy next time he tries calling in a bogus order …

And to the salesguys who wasted time calling the wrong #, sorry, but I never buy anything off of a phone call anyway, so your time would have been wasted in any case regardless.

They should have a “Do not call” box you can check on the registration form right next to the space for your phone #

Last edited:
Back