Continue to Site

Well its been a long time....

Wizzle_Wassell

Been quite a long time since I posted on TTT!

I can see there are still a few long standing members on here I recognise!

Been very busy running my stores (delco) so not so much time to check in here to be honest (and also go very very bored of Gregster - is you can remember!)

Well after 10 years in the pizza business running two very solid performing stores I was made an offer I could’t refuse and sold up a month ago and retired (at age 45)! :o)

Have lots of free time now so maybe I’ll check in and try and help out where I can with advice.

The one key thing I suggest to all you guys is consistency (I’m sure the old lags will remember me saying this before) and looking at some of the recent posts nothing has really changed. Run you operation, staff, offers, costs, prices etc etc on a consistent (but good basis). There is no point in doing one thing one day and something different the next.

Anyhow, until the Mrs gets me looking after the garden and doing more chores I’m here to help :o)

Last edited:
I’m about where you started. Since you sold can I ask what each place averaged a week? What state are you in?

Last edited:
I’m actually in the UK but the fundamentals are exactly the same. My stores were doing around £35k per week which is the equivalent of around $50k. BUT its not all about turnover!!! Its about profit!!!

Last edited:
I’m actually in the UK but the fundamentals are exactly the same. My stores were doing around £35k per week which is the equivalent of around $50k. BUT its not all about turnover!!! Its about profit!!!
Geez, thats insane.

Last edited:
Welcome back! Now you have time on your hands you should travel around and visit some of our shops. I had a blast visiting the people in Colorado this past summer.

Last edited:
Back