Continue to Site

WFO

mikeg

Does anyone use a revolving wood fired oven from New York Brick Oven ? What are your thoughts? Can you really call it wood fired?kinda seems like gas oven with wood for the show/effect. I currently have a fire with in trailer and I am looking to open a brick and mortar shop.
any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got one. Wood is for show only. Gives off a little bit of heat. Very little to no smoke flavor at all. We currently just use gas only. The oven we got was too small for our volume. This was our fault, not NYBO. We had to get several counter top electric pizza ovens to accommodate our volume. Honestly, I like the pizzas baked in the counter tops. But, if you like Neapolitan style pizzas, you’ll like the oven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got one. Wood is for show only. Gives off a little bit of heat. Very little to no smoke flavor at all. We currently just use gas only. The oven we got was too small for our volume. This was our fault, not NYBO. We had to get several counter top electric pizza ovens to accommodate our volume. Honestly, I like the pizzas baked in the counter tops. But, if you like Neapolitan style pizzas, you’ll like the oven.

Thanks for the info. …what size did you get ?

Last edited:
The Bistro. It’s the smallest one in the line. It’ll bake fairly quick. 10" in about 90-120 seconds depending on the temp.

Last edited:
The Bistro. It’s the smallest one in the line. It’ll bake fairly quick. 10" in about 90-120 seconds depending on the temp.

Thanks for the info and your time

Last edited:
Back