Continue to Site

what advertising or mailers work best ?

wildcardpizza

small delivery and carryout business, getting ready to run some promotions, wandering which companys or ways to get the best bang for the buck …advo ? money mailer ? neigherborhood source ? val pac ? i know door hanging works best,but have limited time to do myself, paid people to do it , but flyers cost to much to end up in trash cans , any ideas to increase my sales would be appreciated …

Last edited:
You say “fliers cost to much to end in trash can”…Are you saying your workers are unreliable?..If so, have you considered a church group or school team looking for a fund raising activity?..Or are you saying you do not get enough of a return on fliers?..

As with most marketing it will take you some time and money to figure out what works best for you…What works in some markets may do nothing in your market…

From my past experience nothing came close to the returns I got door hanging with regular menus…By that I mean no coupons or offers…I worked in a larger city where we did 1/6 each week…In a small village I did 1/3 each week…You have to play with the frequency to get the best result in your marker…

Last edited:
My last ValPak was a complete BUST!!! I usually don’t do them, but since the move, I thought a simple 40K blast would bring in 1/2 % or so - ends next week and has not even paid for the 2 zone run! I’ve had limited success with them in the past, but…

I did do much better w/the Million$Letter a while back, but door hanging was King, til Facebook! Add a magnet or something they can stick on the fridge for future reference…

I’m going to hit some new 'hoods in a few weeks, but in my market, FB is where I spend a lotta time and very little $$$

I think Paul’s Christmas/card will work for him…Price will move many people to try you once, but if you fail them, the Big 3 are there to pick 'em back up…I compete w/13 other joynts, so I need to attract 'em w/price & keep 'em with taste & service…

Last edited:
Back