Continue to Site

What is your best / most popular coupon?

UncleNicksPizza

I know some people do not utilize coupons, or if they do to it is usually a free item with a product.

Buy what is your best or most popular coupon (in terms of redemption).

Mine is a two large (14") two Topping for 20, although we do a 12 dollar any way (4 Topping or specialty) that is a close second.

Last edited:
Crazy Aver’s Deal
12" Medium pizza w/1-topping
Order of 12 breadsticks w/1-dipping sauce
2 fountain drinks served in stadium keeper cups
2 chocolate chip cookies
$12.99+tax
Upgrade pizza to a 14" large for $2.50 more
Or upgrade to a 16" extra large for $5.00 more

Used to be crazier 15 years ago when it was $8.00, tax included. sigh

Last edited:
$2.85 a pint. Menu price $6.00 We give away more than we sell.

Meadowgold distributes it here. They also distribute HaagenDaz so we use some of their flavors from time to time. We generally have six flavors on hand. We change out 2-3 of them once or twice a year.

Last edited:
1/2 off 2nd sandwich (ELV) in a coupon book that supports the high school baseball team, it gets the locals to check us out.

Last edited:
. I bundle a large pizza 3 or 4, toppings usually,a random (popular) appetizer and a 2-liter and keep it in the $20 range,and advertise that you can feed your family for 20 bucks.we sell quit a bit of Bosco products,mainly the cheese filled kind and when I use that app, this special sells like crazy. when I use a fried ravioli as an app,it also sells well and the ravioli are cheaper. I also have good success selling a large for the price of a medium.

Last edited:
Back