Continue to Site

What is your Unique Selling Proposition?

LittleMissPizza

Was just curious to hear what others considered their unique selling proposition to be? How do you differentiate yourself from the competition?

Last edited:
I make it know that all meat used in my shop are custom made by a local butcher to ensure freshness and quality.

Last edited:
In no particular order…
  1. Quality fresh ingredients
  2. Great customer service; passionate employees create passionate customers
  3. Consistency!

Last edited:
Since 1959, Unique food from unique recipes! Our goal is to be the best at what we do and to always say “Yes” when asked if we can do something.

Last edited:
We’re slowly transitioning from “Gourmet Pizza to Go!” to “Award Winning Pizza.” Most of the competition has eroded our original USP by copying our sauces, toppings and signature pizzas, so we’re shifting focus to the 4 competition awards we’ve won that better set us apart (and can’t be easily copied).

Last edited:
My personal philosphy is … Quality.

Do the job right the first time, then you never have to do it again.

Last edited:
Great pizza, great variety, unique pizzas you can’t find anywhere else. Service above and beyond what you get anywhere else in town. We have 3 local pizzerias in town and we just run circles around them, they’re old and stagnant, we’re coming up with new and crazy things each month for our customers to try… this other place in town has been advertising a ‘New’ BBQ Chicken pizza for the last 9 months on their sign board.

Last edited:
I enjoyed reading through all your responses!

This may sound strange but our USP is distancing ourselves as much as possible from the chains by creating an “old world pizzeria feel”. We have exposed brick in our small dining room, make as much from scratch as logistically possible, source locally when available, have zero coupons (although we do have 2 daily specials and providing excellent customer service. Oh and just for good measure, we have a real life crazy Italian pizza guy (my partner) in the back 😃

Last edited:
Well since our big difference from our main competitors (which is Big 3) we are FRESH and that coupled with highest quality service is our USP!

Last edited:
We are the only ones that make the Chicago Style Pizza in my homestate. (Deep Dish, Stuffed and Thin Crust) , Fresh Ingredients, and we make our customers feel like they are friends.

Last edited:
Back