Continue to Site

What's personal favorite pizza ?

td_VP192

What’s your favorite kind of pie to make for yourself ?

I have two. The first is a 10oz. dough ball stretched into a 16" pie. Extra sauce(about 14oz.) and very light cheese(about 6oz.). Before I throw it in the oven I sprinkle it with pecorino romano and some red pepper flakes.

The second is a chicken bacon ranch pizza.Garlic white sauce and ranch dressing mixed for the sauce. A base of mozzarella, then chopped pieces of grilled chicken, cubed tomato, bacon, red onion then topped with a little extra cheese.

Last edited:
My favorite is pretty simple:

16 oz. white dough, stretched and slapped to 12" size. Regular sauce, onions, beef, bacon, 8 oz. cheese, and pepperoni on top… good stuff. -J_r0kk

Last edited:
simple also…regular pie with pepperoni and fresh mushrooms
we have 20 specialty pizzas and I never have any besides from when we test out new ones

Last edited:
60.png
famouspizza:
simple also…regular pie with pepperoni and fresh mushrooms
In our menu, we cal that the “Scott Special” for our employee and resident muralist . . . it’s his favorite.

It’s hard for me to beat a good cheese pizza with a little extra sauce, 13 oz dough for a 12" pie with 5 oz cheese (less than we sell it with). It is sublime in its simple elegance . . . to me, it is “pure pizza goodness”

When wife demands something more, we go with 13 oz dough to 12", garlic butter base, feta, chopped roasted garlic, artichoke hearts, chicken and spinach (sliced tomato on my side) with about 7 oz cheese.

Last edited:
That second one you described is VERY similar (spooky, really) to one of my menu’s best-sellers!

Last edited:
Pepperoni mushrooms and green peppers for me. I also like to experiment with strange stuff like the shrimp cocktail sauce shrimp, chicken and onion.

Last edited:
alfredo sauce, spinach,chicken,sundried tom, kalamata olives,feta cheese, green onions(it’s going to be one of our specialty’s, we’re not open yet) sooo…good:)

Last edited:
super-thin cracker crust meatlovers with real bacon bits ,smoked ham ,
sausage,pepperoni ,plus feta,and chopped pepperoncinis,well done…

Last edited:
Our new gourmet Tikka Chicken.

Tikka Marsala sauce base, chiken, sliced red onions and pepperdew and decorated with a drizzle of tangy natural yoghurt - no cheese on this pizza.

Pepperdews are not heard of much and for those who may not know they are South African grown and are small mild red bell peppers but very sugary sweet.

The aroma when cooking gets me every time.

Dave

Last edited:
I’ll take mine with anchovies, jalapenos and fresh tomatoes please. For thirty years I’ve tried to convince my customers that you don’t need two inches of toppings to have an excellent pizza, and this list of favorites from you guys sure proves it.

John

My best seller is prob. our buff. chx. pie.As far as my fav. I’m so damn sick of pizza that I don’t think I have one…lol Butt I will take that Corona and Angelina Jolie in a thong. :twisted:
Niccademo [keep your dough off da cieling]

Last edited:
60.png
john:
I’ll take mine with anchovies, jalapenos and fresh tomatoes please. For thirty years I’ve tried to convince my customers that you don’t need two inches of toppings to have an excellent pizza, and this list of favorites from you guys sure proves it.

John
Maybe because we see these multi layered “stews” people order coming out night after night that we go for the simple light topping styles.

I shudder when taking some orders at the amount or quantity of toppings some people ask for.

One guy at my daughter’s ex partners shop gets “the works” (about 11 toppings) doubled up, with 8 eggs and a lasagne spread over the top - Jumbo (18") size. They use 2 long handle peels to get it in and out of the deck oven. It has to be par cooked with 1 lot of toppings then again as a full cook for the final amount. Cost $64.

Bring out the bucket :roll:

Dave

Last edited:
Oh Daddio, you must tell them about your Big Mac pizza! I tried it being a secret big mac lover myself, and oh man, it is awesome!

Last edited:
[/quote]

One guy at my daughter’s ex partners shop gets “the works” (about 11 toppings) doubled up, with 8 eggs and a lasagne spread over the top - Jumbo (18") size. They use 2 long handle peels to get it in and out of the deck oven. It has to be par cooked with 1 lot of toppings then again as a full cook for the final amount. Cost $64.

Bring out the bucket :roll:

Dave
[/quote]

That should be illegal.

Last edited:
60.png
canukfanlady:
Oh Daddio, you must tell them about your Big Mac pizza! I tried it being a secret big mac lover myself, and oh man, it is awesome!
Go ahead I will let you take credit for it. It is your favorite.

Last edited:
grilled chicken, then salt, black pepper, granulated garlic… chopped crispy bacon and finish it off with some franks buffalo sauce, lite on the sauce, enough to taste the spices and the sauce…a little well done and when it comes out, brush the crust with butter or oil… da*n I want one now with a bud light… sorry guys not a corona fan LOL

ok, the big mac…thousand island dressing, ground beef bake it up, then put iceberg lettuce on top after its cooked and some cheddar on top, put it back in oven for a minute for cheese to melt and wella! great stuff! My fav that I created is pesto sauce, shrimp, onions and red pepper, yumo!
Naida

Last edited:
Here are some of my personal favorites.

A basic pepperoni, mushroom and sausage.

After I’ve made a fresh batch of pesto: pesto, chicken strips, red onions and pineapple.

Our Aloha: Ham, breakfast bacon and pineapple then I top it off with barbecue sauce and smoked gouda.

We don’t sell it but every once in a while I’ll use a chili (no beans) base then top it with cheddar cheese, bake it then top it with fresh onions and corn chips.

Another of my creations: Ranch sauce with bacon, ground beef and cheddar topped with tomatoes and fresh onions. Trying to get it on the menu.

And every year from September to the end of November we bring back our Octoberfest Pizza. A Cream cheese stone ground mustard base, sauerkraut, andouille, linguicia bratwurst and Italian sausages finished off with Swiss Cheese. Can’t wait to get the stuff in so we can make the first one of the season for our crew!

Last edited:
Back