Continue to Site

white pizza

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

trying to add white pizza to the menu, any ideas on a recipe or where i can find one. thanks!

I sell a white pizza that is mind-blowing good. But it doesn’t sell well. Check out the White Chicken Caesar at www.cowtownpizza.com.

The recipe is extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder, romano, oregano, then provolone, chicken, feta, fresh garlic, and more romano and oregano. Topped with caesar tossed romaine.

Last edited:
Anonymous:
trying to add white pizza to the menu, any ideas on a recipe or where i can find one. thanks!
We sell a good one that is themed after the train that made our town grow . . . the Atlanta&West Point route . . . the A&WP route and pizza.

Garlic butter sauce, feta, chopped fresh garlic, chopped roasted garlic, artichoke hearts, moss/prov cheese blend. Chicken and spinach make it over the top for us. Simple and elegant white pizzas.

Last edited:
Hello guest,we sell as many whites as we do red pies.We use alfredo sauce as our base then whatever toppings you can imagine then top off w/ mozz chse.
Niccademo [keep your dough off da cieling]

Last edited:
Hey Cowtown, I have three questions

Hows the lettuce look and taste on pizza after delivery?

Why isn’t feta cheese on menu description of pizza on your website?

How’s that black book working out for you?

Hey Cowtown, I have three questions
Hows the lettuce look and taste on pizza after delivery?

Why isn’t feta cheese on menu description of pizza on your website?

How’s that black book working out for you?

We put the lettuce in a separate container so it doesn’t wilt. The combination of flavors is fantastic. It’s one of my favorites.

Thanks for the heads up on the web description. It’s on there now.

Black Book has a couple of useful nuggets in it. Worth $600, I don’t think so.

Last edited:
We have been selling white pizza now for over 8 years. We sell a lot of it. We use chopped garlic in pomace olive oil on the crust followed by dabs of ricotta, a little lighter layer of Mozz and then toppings. Things like sundried toms and spinach go under the mozz. The other toppings go on top. We charge the “white” as an extra topping due to the ricotta.

Last edited:
Back