Continue to Site

Who decorates for the holidays at your location?

pizzatime

Do you feel decorationg during the holiday season sends a sign of life to your customers?

What do you consider overboard?

pt

Last edited:
we do, we will do black and orange balloons and few ghouls, during thanksgiving we will do free pumpkin spice cupcakes on dine ins, then during Christmas we do a tree, and lights and decorations. I think everyone likes to feel the holiday spirit.

Last edited:
I think its important to give a festive atmosphere during the holidays. People want to get into the spirit of it. It creates excitement in the way a new remodel does.

If you can truly do something unique, you can create a buzz about your place as well.

Last edited:
48.png
Freddy_Krugerrand:
Where are the photos of these decorated shops?
not quite October yet Matey!

Last edited:
We Decorate for the Fall Season we put a display at the front window with hay stacks pumpkins and mums and a scarecrow and inside we decorate to look fall with leafs, pumpkins, scarecrows, and other fall and haloween decorationbs. we have been doing this for years and last year we were asked by a local market vendor if they could do the front decoration as long as we put there business cards on our counter and a little sign on the haystack displays they are also doing it again this year. For christmas we do a garland and lights on the front of the building.a christmas tree and wreaths on the inside and bows. and we always get customers that see our outside diplays and stop in to pick up a menu and order.

Last edited:
We’ve never done anything in our first two years, mostly because I think the drunk kids that come in at 2 a.m. on the weekends will wreck all of it. My wife wants to decorate the store for Halloween this year, we’ll see how it goes. I’d love to do some nice decorations for the holidays this year. I think it would just endear you to your community and show that you’re not just another corporate machine store.

Last edited:
Back