Continue to Site

who is going to the new york pizza show?

pizzamafiosi

Hello,

i am a pizza operator from Belgium and i am planning a visit to new york city in March and i wanne go to the pizza show.

Very curieus about it!

Who else is going,

Grtz pizzamafiosi

Last edited:
Is there going to be one in March? I looked on the site and the only information they have is about last years?

Last edited:
I"ll be going to the pizza show in Vegas in March. Didn’t know there was one in NY at that time. Besides, the weather in Vegas in March is generally much nicer than in NY.

Last edited:
I really hope there is one in March.

I send a e-mail to this pmq worker and she told me the show is march 1 - 3 2010 at the Jacob Javitz Convention Center NY.

Can anyone confirm this,

i was in Vegas october last year, nothing to do with pizza’s though, but loved it! Belaggio and mandalay bay awesome.

Grtz pizzamafiosi

Last edited:
Hi All,

We are in the process of updating our NY Pizza Showcase site with 2010 dates and information. In the meantime, the show will be held in conjunction with the International Restaurant and Foodservice Show of New York (www.internationalrestaurantny.com) February 28 - March 2 at the Jacob Javits Center. Please check the site in a week or so for updated information (www.newyorkpizzashow.com).

Our America’s Plate culinary competition will be held off-site on Sunday, February 28, at 6 p.m. in Manhattan (www.americasplate.com). The U.S. Pizza Team trials (www.uspizzateam.com) will take place on Monday, March 1.

Thanks,
Liz Barrett, editor-in-chief
PMQ Pizza Magazine
www.pmq.com

Last edited:
Back