Continue to Site

Who is using Edge Ovens

The_Fat_Boy

I would like to know who is using them and where you are located

I have MBM 360 i want to change

I do hotshot oilfield delivery so i am all over the place so I could stop by and check them out

thanks Dennis

Last edited:
You don’t have to travel, Mark will bring a set of test ovens to you. They have them set up on a trailer they haul around the country with it’s own power and gas supply. Before we bought, we were able to cook our pizzas in the trailer out in our parking lot! Give them a call.

We’re in Bloomington, IN with 2 triple stacks of Edge60s if the timing works out better.

Last edited:
Dennis, I would gladly have you come to my store. You only need to get a hot shot to Alaska 😉

Last edited:
You don’t have to travel, Mark will bring a set of test ovens to you. They have them set up on a trailer they haul around the country with it’s own power and gas supply. Before we bought, we were able to cook our pizzas in the trailer out in our parking lot! Give them a call.

We’re in Bloomington, IN with 2 triple stacks of Edge60s if the timing works out better.
we had Mark come down last month and were very impressed…going to make the switch by the end of the year

Last edited:
Next time you’re in Florida, even if not in Gainesville, we have stores in Tampa, Orlando, St Augustine and Jacksonville that also have them. Let me know if you want to stop by any of them and I’ll meet you there.

Last edited:
I’m in Schenectady NY. Not open yet so let me know if your stopping by.

Last edited:
Back