Continue to Site

Who wants to share marketing pieces?

Scott_Hack

About 3 years ago I started a yahoo group that allowed myself and other operators to exchange marketing pieces. We were able to critique each other’s work within our own little group. I’m still in contact with 5 or 6 of the original 12 members that were part of this group. The traffic in the group fell off along time ago, so I let to fall to the side. Now I’m ready to try it again with some fresh blood. I’ll also be inviting some of the other members back who contributed last time. So if you currently have a war chest of marketing pieces and would be interested in sharing your best stuff – email me.

Ideally you will have several different Press releases, box toppers, old ad proofs, catering letters, etc, to share with the group. This isn’t just a “me too” club. If you don’t have the time, or material to contribute, please don’t email me.

If you are interested in joining the goup shoot me an email to [email protected] with the subject heading of “War Chest”

If you have MSN messenger it will help. Several of the old members chat on a regular basis via instant messenger and we now bounce ideas off of each other in real time via MSN.

-Scott

Last edited:
Any takers Scott?..This sounds like an interesting idea…There is lots to learn from each other…I wish I was still in the pizza biz and could share with the group…RCS…

Last edited:
I’ve got 2 new operators on board so far. I’m surprised that the number isn’t higher, but at the same time I’m glad that people are taking to heart my warning about the group not being for everyone.

Last edited:
It was great. What was really nice about it was that membership was restricted-if a competitor of a group member wanted to join, it was up to the group member whether or not they were allowed in.

This allows us all to speak & share freely without worrying who’s reading.

What happened to Dale?

Heather,

I sent you a private message yesterday to get your current email address to get you invited to the new group.

Dale I still chat with on a regular basis. I’ve never met the man, but I consider him a dear friend. He has been a great mentor for me as I grow my business. He has been keeping himself busy – he now has 3 stores, and a sub shop to take care of. He has already joined the new group.

Doug, you need to email me. I’ll see if I can private message you. I have to have your email address to invite you into the group, because it is restricted.

-Scott

Last edited:
Hope you do well with your private club. As opposed to most members who contribute to everyone here, you want a private club. Fine, but remember, what comes around comes around.

Buddy LaRosa

I think it is amazing what kind of keyboard cowboys show up as guests on this board. If you have been following this message board for for ANY length of time, you will see I am a contributor. The group is created to exchange files primarily. Something this message board isn’t capable of doing. Also some things you don’t want to post on a public message board.

You can continue to judge me and my methods if you so choose, but have all the facts.

-Scott

Last edited:
There are just some conversations that can’t be had in a public forum. Enough said.

Scott, I emailed you last night, let me know if you didn’t get it.

no where does Scott exclude anyone so keep your comments to yourself if you dont know what you are talking about. All that is said is if you want to be a part of it you must be ready to give back.

Last edited:
Back