Continue to Site

Who's going to Orlando?

Anyone driving through be sure to stop in Gainesville. Will be one of my busiest weekends of the year, but I’m sure I can find some time for beers with some other Think Tankers.

Last edited:
wish I was going this year, good meeting, I am in AZ
was a good visit with you last year Paul,

what’s going on this weekend in Gainesville to make it so busy, I thought school had not started yet…
have a good one

Otis

Just a friendly reminder to youins the show falls on opening week of the NFL.

This will mean more to some than others. Use this information wisely.

Last edited:
td,

You don’t have to worry about it too much up there. Your state doesn’t even have a team does it? :lol: :lol:

-J_r0kk

P.S. Unless the first name of your team starts with Kansas City, or ends with Chiefs… you don’t count.

Last edited:
i was thinking i may go down, but the northeast pizza show in atlantic city is the following week and that’s a lot closer and much more pizza oriented along with a bull and brew session 😃

have many of you gone to the orlando show before and is it worth the trip?

j_rokk u r comin a long way, what would make you go to orlando over atlantic city bein they are proly equal travel for u?

Last edited:
60.png
j_r0kk:
P.S. Unless the first name of your team starts with Kansas City, or ends with Chiefs… you don’t count.
I gotta check the schedule to see if there are any illegal dog fighting events that weekend that need a mole to turn them into the feds. Since Vick is off the scene, it will be harder to find.

If your quarterback isn’t under federal indictment . . . then . . . . ummmm . . . we probably wont have too big of a NFL season this year in GA.

Last edited:
GT writes:
j_rokk u r comin a long way, what would make you go to orlando over atlantic city bein they are proly equal travel for u?
I haven’t seen Micky or Goofy since I was 5 so I figured I’d better pay them another visit since it’s been so long.

No, actually I’ve been invited to come down and do a little seminar for folks who have questions about pizza shop operations, or marketing, or opening a shop, etc.

Last edited:
ahh…sounds like fun, maybe i have to make the trip.

see if you can get them to have you come on the pizza cruise for a seminar.
lol.

Last edited:
60.png
j_r0kk:
td,

You don’t have to worry about it too much up there. Your state doesn’t even have a team does it? :lol: :lol:

-J_r0kk

Believe me, I can’t stand the Steelers or the Eagles. I’m actually a Dolphins fan.

Thanks for Trent Green BTW. First legitmit QB we’ve had since that Marino guy.

Last edited:
td … good choice. i’m a phin fan too. hopefully a better year this season. tough to get my hopes up after last year though.

Last edited:
Colts fan here!
bet you are REALLY missing Matt Shaub
We are going to both, we will spend time at Disney then off to atlantic city,
cant wait its a little vacation for us and its tax deductable…LOL

Last edited:
I am going to the show.
First time to any Pizza Show…

Is the Orlando one worth it?
Any tips??

THANKS!

PS - I am a Steeler Fan :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone coming in early enough to spend a day fishing in St Augustine or Daytona? I’ll book the charter. An early version of the Pizza Cruise!

Last edited:
the last few Fla restaurant shows were not as large (exhibitor wise) as they have been in the past (especially when compared 2 pre-9/11)

In the past, they’ve had the liquor “flair” show/competition…

the PMQ aspect was a pleasant addition - Tom L is always on his game and able to answer Q’s on the fly, in addition to his booths & seminars…

make some time to go to Pleasure Island or the Islands of Adventure in your downtime…

Couple of nice clubs on the strip and a few decent food joynts…

Last edited:
TD, Don’t you hop on that Eagles’ wagon when we go to Superbowl this year!
Niccademo

Last edited:
paul,

Goddddd you’re killin’ me. I remember you and I talking about the salt water fishing a couple months ago. I just don’t know. I’ve got a store that’ll be less than a month old when I get there so I’m not sure if I’ll have too much time on my hands. Unfortunately, I think I’m a day-to-day guy on this thing, as bad as I’d like to say, “Yes, count me in” I just can’t commit until I get a better idea of what’s going on.

I’ll be you Tom Lehmann would show up though. That man is all about big game hunting and salt water fishing.

-J_r0kk

Last edited:
Back