Continue to Site

wing sauces

TommyTwoTone

I have found a way to par cook wings through the oven… The taste amazing and am looking for anyone who can shed some light on what brand sauce I should start looking at. I am looking for a hot and spicy and a bbq. thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Franks red hot mixed with liquid margerine for the hot and watered down Cattlemans original for the BBQ

Last edited:
Paul you water down you cattlemans???

I have on my menu…

mild, medium, hot, suicide, bbq, teriyaki, garlic parm, mango habanero, and…I feel like I am missing one :roll:

Last edited:
Add sweet-n-sour and honey mustard and you’ll just about every major flavor covered.

Last edited:
bar none the best bbq sauce is sweet baby rays original bbq
LaNova has a couple good 2/1 gallon sauces as well in the hot garlic and a garlic bbq flavor
teriyaki is a good as well

Last edited:
bar none the best bbq sauce is sweet baby rays original bbq
LaNova has a couple good 2/1 gallon sauces as well in the hot garlic and a garlic bbq flavor
teriyaki is a good as well

Last edited:
48.png
TommyTwoTone:
I have found a way to par cook wings through the oven…
Are you willing to share your method with us?

Last edited:
Yup, water it down. Too thick to use as it is. Get more complete coverage by adding about 20% water. Otherwise, it just sits where you squirt it.

Last edited:
60.png
Roger:
Add sweet-n-sour and honey mustard and you’ll just about every major flavor covered.
'cept lemon pepper and Jerk Spice. Oh, and garlic pepper and Catalan (pomegranate glaze) and creamy buffalo.

Last edited:
60.png
paul7979:
Yup, water it down. Too thick to use as it is. Get more complete coverage by adding about 20% water. Otherwise, it just sits where you squirt it.
I put the wings in a container with the Cattlemans, and shake…you squirt it?

Last edited:
Scott Hack:
TPOTC,

Can you share your mango recipe?

-Scott
I use Tropical mango vinagerette by Culinary Secrets, i put that in a bucket and shake the wings in it. Then I plate them and dab them with my suicide sauce.

It is really good.

Last edited:
60.png
NicksPizza:
'cept lemon pepper and Jerk Spice. Oh, and garlic pepper and Catalan (pomegranate glaze) and creamy buffalo.
Nick, there was a wing shop in my town that served 100 different flavors of wings. They’re no longer in business now but they did have some crazy combinations. They served peanut butter and jelly wings.

Last edited:
I use to use Catlemans straight but what I did was put it in the SS tossing bowl then set that on my griddle for a minute to heat it up and that made it thin out and toss really nice while keeping the origional flavor profile.

Last edited:
60.png
Roger:
60.png
NicksPizza:
Nick, there was a wing shop in my town that served 100 different flavors of wings. They’re no longer in business now but they did have some crazy combinations. They served peanut butter and jelly wings.
I can only dream. I don’t want to be a ‘wing shop’, but it is fun to pop out occasional simple variations for customers to taste and play with.

Last edited:
Back