Continue to Site

Wishing Everyone aMerry Christmas!

Tom_Lehmann

Staff member
I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May 2011 be better than 2010.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Best of holidays to you and yours as well. Thanks for the time you put in here. I think I can speak for many in saying it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
To everyone on the TT have a great Christmas and an even better New Year.
While you guys will be shovelling snow (in most cases) we will be looking for somewhere to stay cool as Christmas Day heads for 38c (around 100F).

Dave

Last edited:
Tom,

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and your family and also to other PMQTT members. I appreciate all the advice you and others so freely share.

Norma

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you Tom. Thank you for all of your insight. Merry Christmas to all of the TT members. Have a great and prosperous new year as well.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and the miracles, joy and happiness of the many other holidays of this season to everyone. May the New Year bring Peace, Prosperity and many-varied successes to all my friends and colleagues out there.

Happy RashaHannaKwanzmas everyone!!
Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us!

Last edited:
Best wishes to all the TT family. Each of you have touched me in one way or another this year and have made a difference in my life. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas (or what ever your personal seasonal celebration may be).

Last edited:
Back