Continue to Site

www.pmq.com

Wizzle_Wassell

I normally log directly into the TT but logged onto www.pmq.com today for the first time in a while.

Is it me or is the main PMQ home gone all ‘pizza.today’ in style?

Hope TT doesn’t go the same way as their Bulletin Board.

Shame really like the old one better.

Last edited:
You guys really liked the old website better?!

It looked like a cartoon.

Granted I’m a bit biased.

Yeah I’d have to agree. I like the old one better.

The new one is way too cluttered, too much going on.

Last edited:
I have to agree the new site is very busy. There are features of this site that I like better than the other. I guess it is like much of life we are creatures of habbit and resist change.

Last edited:
I do like some of the things on the new website, like the Hot Topics for the Think Tank, but it is very cluttered. Too much white and random pictures.

Last edited:
Actually, if I remember correctly (not taking any bets on that), PMQ had it first, then came the new Pizza Today web site. Today, indeed, there are a lot of similarities. I really didn’t like it as much as the old home page, for much the same reason, I’m also resistant to change, and I don’t like getting bumped out of my comfort zone, but now that I’m used to it, its not such a big deal, besides, with all the similarities, its now easier to navigate both web sites. But I still get an occasional e-mail asking how to get into the Think Tank from the PMQ home page, and the number one question that I get has to do with the Recipe Bank, I thought you said you had recipes/formulas for different types of pizza posted in the R.B.? Can’t find them. Answer, use “dough” as your search word instead of “pizza” or “pizza dough”.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Back