Dough recipe for conveyors.

Bingo! Daddio! Great when the dough is still cool…less blowing up in the oven…

We 1st used our sheeter when we were doing wholesale pies…we’d spin a few hundred to proof back up b4 parbaking them…

When we started the retail side, we had changed many things…

Thanks Richard, i never knew that. We have struggled and accepted bubbles. My crew is very resistant to change, but i’ll give it a try when i cook lunches solo. we do dock only 1 pizza, here is the recepie please try it ! been on our menu forever, Garlic Chips,5.5 oz dough ball stretch to 14" thourghly dock , edges included, spread garlic butter, parmesan cheese, mozz ch, fresh ground garlic, no oregano,thin and crispy make a great app,sometimes add fresh basil, minced pepperoni and tomato, dip in ranch,slows cooks on busy nite , 12 oz dough for 16""

when we slice it , we criss cross into small diamonds, 4 or 5 cuts each way,semper fi ! ( if you dock the out side 1 1/2 inches you will have a flattened crust ???)

If you hand toss your crust, you can put a rim on it or not…docking it won’t destroy the rim, using the docker we use…we do 100 pie hours & don’t have a bubble or flat edge issue…