Continue to Site

Dough recipe for conveyors.

Bingo! Daddio! Great when the dough is still cool…less blowing up in the oven…

We 1st used our sheeter when we were doing wholesale pies…we’d spin a few hundred to proof back up b4 parbaking them…

When we started the retail side, we had changed many things…

Last edited:
Thanks Richard, i never knew that. We have struggled and accepted bubbles. My crew is very resistant to change, but i’ll give it a try when i cook lunches solo. we do dock only 1 pizza, here is the recepie please try it ! been on our menu forever, Garlic Chips,5.5 oz dough ball stretch to 14" thourghly dock , edges included, spread garlic butter, parmesan cheese, mozz ch, fresh ground garlic, no oregano,thin and crispy make a great app,sometimes add fresh basil, minced pepperoni and tomato, dip in ranch,slows cooks on busy nite , 12 oz dough for 16""

Last edited:
when we slice it , we criss cross into small diamonds, 4 or 5 cuts each way,semper fi ! ( if you dock the out side 1 1/2 inches you will have a flattened crust ???)

Last edited:
If you hand toss your crust, you can put a rim on it or not…docking it won’t destroy the rim, using the docker we use…we do 100 pie hours & don’t have a bubble or flat edge issue…

Last edited:
Back