Go Rockies!!!

WHAT EXACTLY DOES ANY OF THIS STUFF HAVE TO DO WITH THE PIZZA SIDE OF THINGS???

AGAIN, you missed my point but I’m done trying to reason with you. You simply cannot understand that what you did was unprofessional and rude.

The poster you attacked rose above you with his comment. Bro’s? HAH. Laughable, at best.

This board is designed for help and consideration. As far as I see it, you were out of line.

Step off what, DUDE? Your high horse lost it’s race probably a LONG time ago.

PD

Great thread 8)

I understand that you thought what I said was rude. Really, I get it. I just don’t CARE and neither does RaymiR ! Geez, get a grip ! You’d think that someone from the NE area might appreciate a guy that gets things done, tells the truth and isn’t fake. Much like your Patriot coach Mr. Bill don’t ya think ? He rubs people the wrong way but he runs a great organization and wins games.

Why do you find the fact that RaymiR considers me his pizza bro laughable ? He said it, not me. I guess you’re one of the more ‘sensitive’ people on this board. RaymiR and I said what we had to say and were done with it a week ago but you keep talking about it. It’s a pizza forum, not one of your day-time soaps Ms. Diva. Let it go.

I’m glad you sold your shop. Your inability to let things go probably has to do with you needing to sell it. Serenity now !!

Review what Nick had to say about needing to have thick skin, it should help you in your new venture of selling Beanie Babies on Ebay. Hopefully you’ll have more success with that and will be able to handle things better.

What a HOT HEAD, MY God. Just realize that when you attacked him the first time, (recall the bandwagonneer) you were given consideration, the second time proved you are rather “off” and a tad obsessed.

Dude, I sold my shop because I had fantastic numbers, and what I thought was a qualified buyer that would live up to my standards.

I know what Nick said about a thick skin, grow one, sometime soon and get off message boards attacking people seeking negative attention. Its a HELP FORUM.

PD

Here’s some homework for you. Go back and check it for yourself. This way you’ll at least know what you’re talking about. (Answer key at bottom)

1. Go back to page one. Who initiated the conversation between td_VP192 and RaymiR ?

2. Which person was the first to take a ‘shot’ at the other ?

3. Was this a serious thread ? Or a light-hearted, sports related thread ?

4. It took RaymiR a ‘few hours’ to create the website. If my comment, rude or not, inspires him to go and spend a few more hours making it look nicer and it attracts one more customer, is it really a bad thing ?

Help comes in many forms. Sometimes it’s a hug and words of encouragment and sometimes it’s a kick in the arse and some screaming. If it helps, it’s not a bad thing.

Answer key:

1)RaymiR. Addressing me as ‘yankee fan’.
2)RaymiR. Saying ‘almost a billion dollars spent in the past seven years and no world series… that’s tough…’ When a Red Sox fan says that to a Yankees fan… it’s a shot.
3)It was a light-hearted, sports thread. Like RaymiR said, it’s like sitting at the bar with your friends arguing about who’s better or who’s going to win. Nothing serious.
4)No it’s not a bad thing ! If an improved site attracts just one more customer it could mean $800+ more a year for him !

I’m not a hot head. I just suffer from severe allergic reactions when dealing with ignorant people.

patriots are going 16-0 and celtics may have a shot this year… great time to be a sports fan in new england… my prediction… sox will take it on 5 games
[/quote]

damnn I’m good… pats 16-0, sox won in 4 instead of 5 like I said and celtics have the best record in the nba… can I get some props please? lol… not bad for a “bandwagon fan” lol… just messing with u td…

damnn I’m good… pats 16-0, sox won in 4 instead of 5 like I said and celtics have the best record in the nba… can I get some props please? lol… not bad for a “bandwagon fan” lol… just messing with u td…
[/quote]

When you made your predictions, the Pats were already 7-0, the Sox were up 2-0 in the WS. The Celtics had made the biggest trade in the NBA and were a preseason favorite when you claimed “celtics may have a shot this year”. Way to go out on a limb… moron.

I had to do it.

In 3.5 hours the Patsies went from the best team ever, to not even the best team on Sunday. :smiley:

Funny thing about bandwagoners is that once their team loses, they disappear.

Just couldn’t resist could you TD?

hey raymir, I like the website, pm me if you would do one for me?? or at least how to go about doing one myself, thanks!!!

of course paul what you think, he’s wasn’t going to let that one go by lol… that’s okay…

Hey TD I’m still here… I didn’t “DISAPPEARED”… I have a lot of things going on in my personal life so that’s the reason I haven’t been in the forum for weeks… anyways… what can I say, the giants played a great game… their DL manhandled the pats OL, tom brady was playing unlike the normal brady… bellichick making decisions like going for it 4 and 13 instead of attempting the 48 yrd field goal… anyways… it seemed like that powered offense the had for more than half of the season didn’t show up on sunday… I will not make excuses for them, the giants flat out played better football… I’m not the kind of fan that won’t critisised his home team… I have no problem doing that, real fans are like that… unlike you crying about ur yanks when I mentioned they haven’t won’t since 2000 and you refuse to tell what’s ur favorite nfl team… u from PA I see… eagles? steelers?.. anyways man… call me whatever you want… I know I’m a fan and that’s all it matters… go back and keep defending your yanks…

cobble thanks for the compliment… send me a pm and we can talk… like I say I am going thru some hard times personally right now and I haven’t been able to be online… but we’ll talk…