looking for a more distinctive bake...

Looking for more capacity and a distinctive bake…

energy costs are so high now…that new ovens really do pay for themselves…
I can add impingement no problem…there are lots of choices and even Middleby has a zero down
no interest 5 year lease…which is very attractive…

but I am leaning towards maybe picard granite conveyor or maybe even a stack of 3
hb6 ctx…

anyone want to chime in?? I have doulbe 360’s now…

Big SAL

This is my oven:

http://www.veroforno.com/ovens.html

I have the 4 deck. It has lowered my use of air conditioning and natural gas enough to pay for itself. And it is incredibly efficient. This is a version of the most popular oven in Europe. I went to the facility with all my ingredients and made dough, then baked it in the oven before I bought one. I have been absolutely 100% satisfied with my purchase. I sell sheets of pizza that are made on bun pans (18"x26") and I sell thin crust round pies. On Tuesday I did 18 sheets, 2 pies, 9 strombolis, and a couple hot subs all in 20 minutes. After we took the last pan out the oven temp. gauge said it had only lost 3 degrees. 1 minute later it was at the proper temp.

thanks for the reply…but I need to do 50 16inch pies in 15 minutes…without adding more labor …

the oven probably bakes a nice pizza but I need a conveyor type

You should really check the deck size! You can do over 60 in 15 minutes.
And there are no hot spots!

I see then the capacity is there…however I don;t want to stand in front of the oven shuffling stuff around…too much training and work…conveyor is high capacity no babysitting…

but I am sure I would love the bake of that oven…

Hello Sal,I think you probably have some of the best conveyers around right now as for as producing fast and consistent pies.As for as enrgy is concerned I think you have to focus on other things in house to be more efficient in energy to make up for ovens lack of.

Niccademo

Big Sal indicates
Middleby has a zero down
no interest 5 year lease…which is very attractive…

Gm:At the price of Middleby ovens its no bargain to get a 0 down no interest lease.
Many other ovens with as good or better performance, as low or lower, operating cost, easer to clean , no lubrication points, no fan belts to break, and lower parts cost, are available at vastly lower cost and lower lease payments.

George Mills

You are looking for a more distinctive bake, how are you going to achieve that? Higher temps? Top higher temp than bottom? For the curious mind…