social media

I haven’t seen anything on this in a bit so I’m gonna ask it…

Does anyone use a company or person to monitor and post things on your social media sites (Facebook, Yelp, Twitter, foursquare). If so, have you noticed any strong results, had good or bad issues with the company/person? What does it cost you and how often do they post?

Thanks for your help.

I’ve actually been considering something like this as well. It may be a good idea to post such a position on Craigslist. Make the post open-ended. Meaning, post your idea and see what people have to offer. Such a job may be very appealing to young kids or stay-at-home moms who are very often very into social media. Just barter free food for their services and see how it goes.

This may sound stupid but…Why not just do it yourself?

Hiring someone to run/post on your facebook/twitter sounds like a waste of money.

Our FB page is done all by ourselves (owner, managers). It’s easy…

Smartphone + needing to go poop= 5 minutes of posting time

Wow, just completely overlooked that solution.

Thanks for your responses. I wanted to try to have more time with my family and not work all the time. I’d like to think my family should come first! I’m not sure about you, but my mom taught me not to work while I was pooping! Not very sanitary.

So what do you do while pooping? Just sit there? Not even a book or magazine?

Get a smartphone and take 5 minutes of your time to post on your social media. Seriously, there is no reason not to.

But IF you can justify paying someone to do it for you, at least get your kids to do it…

I have experience with this. I am actually a marketing assistant that posts for MenuDrive [www.menudrive.com] on their Facebook, Twitter, and write their blogs. I started out as an intern doing the same stuff. It does not take much time to post; I usually post to Facebook/Twitter twice a week and write one blog a week. Since I began doing MenuDrive’s social media, they have seen an increase in leads, and also domain authority which is important for spreading awareness of your brand. I would highly suggest either doing social media yourself, or getting someone who has some time to do it for you. It is going to get you more customers and put your brand out in the online world for people to see.