Continue to Site

any link between brand name soft drinks and your sales

There are websites available that map out and list dining places that sell coke products. They are tracked/updated by groups of enthusiasts . . . . and the group I travel with will ALWAYS pick the dining places by sales of Coke products. Period. We will walk out when they are anything else. (Not my choice . . . I’m sorta easy going)

We are not at all what I would consider ‘average’, but it does suggest that some segment out there has loyalty to brands. Same as we are developing with our customers. When we switched to Pepsi products from Coker for a brief time, our customers were disappointed. Now the only one we have to buy at the store is Dr Pepper 2 liters for a few die-hard customers. Markets vary, but they always seem to want a Big name . . . or a niche market soda in botle that is high priced. Economy names, though are right out.

Last edited:
For those of you who sell pepsi, do they play the same games as coke with restricting availability of sizes and flavors? In 20oz you can not get root beer, ginger ale, caffiene free coke (although you can get diet caff. free). They have a plethoa of flavors and varieties available in 16.9 oz, but will only sell those to C-stores and grocers. I can only buy 20oz and 2 liters.
My inside sales rep told me it was some sort of marketing plan but it makes no sense to me. She obiously did not understand the benefit either because she could not make sense when explaining it to me.

Last edited:
Back