Continue to Site

Any one slow this weekend

60.png
brandy7279:
Im in Mi busier than sh@$ for last couple weeks
Whats busy to you?

NY Charlie,

I think you will find it very friendly and informative here. I agree that the economy has impacted not just the pizza industry but the restaurant industry. Its times like this that specials, marketing (creative not expensive) excellent quality and customer service really come into play.

The first year, IMO, is the toughest. Hang in there and don’t try to read into the trends. Try increasing sales and be unique. If you’ve got a grill side, step it up. Quality burgers (having a char grill helps), nice salads, homemade chicken salad, tuna, meatballs, speciality sandwiches like ruebens, grilled sandwiches, wraps (chicken ceaser, grilled chicken, roast beef, turkey, ham) - wrap anything - they are huge sellers. Lavash is great for wraps. Chicken is a huge seller along with quality steak for the philly sub combos.

Hoping things get better for you 😛

LilPizzaDiva,

I totally agree with your post. I was wondering what sort of specials you were talking about…we offer most of those items you mentioned and have a charbroiler too but looking to add a few items that arent labor intensive
Thanks
PS you can PM me if that is easier

Last edited:
RIGHT NOW I AM RUNNING A SPECIAL
BUY ANY BUCKET{20 PCS OR MORE}AND GET A LG(14")SINGLE TOPPING PIZZA FOR HALF PRICE
ALSO FOR LUNCH
BUY ANY LARGE SANDWICH WITH A DRINK, GET THE NEXT ONE AT HALF PRICE
GOING OVER VERY WELL…

60.png
famouspizza:
LilPizzaDiva,

I totally agree with your post. I was wondering what sort of specials you were talking about…we offer most of those items you mentioned and have a charbroiler too but looking to add a few items that arent labor intensive
Thanks
PS you can PM me if that is easier
Okie Dokie Then, I’ll go register and PM you. If you have a menu link, let me know. I tried to find one to see what you are serving now but only found great review boards for a Famous Pizza in CT.

Back