Continue to Site

anyone ever use a DELIVERY SCOOTER?

i like the idea of delivery scooters, esp the 3 wheeled versions, but for about the same price or not much more why not a smart car? great milage, just as “recognizable” as a scooter, but better in bad weather, could easily be modified to carry alot of pies(get rid of passenger seat ect)

also what about a CanAm spyder? kind of a in between car/bike.
http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewsArchives/2007/October/Can-Am_Spyder_Intro.jpg

sheb

Last edited:
The Spyder is made by the same CANADIAN company that makes the SkiDoo and SeaDoo. I took one for a ride the other day. Fun to play with but I would not be able to justify the $14,000 for something I could only use 4 months of the year. And the gas mileage is not as good as a Smart Car.

Last edited:
60.png
pgaks2:
i like the idea of delivery scooters, esp the 3 wheeled versions, but for about the same price or not much more why not a smart car? great milage, just as “recognizable” as a scooter, but better in bad weather, could easily be modified to carry alot of pies(get rid of passenger seat ect)

also what about a CanAm spyder? kind of a in between car/bike.

sheb
Smart Car . . . . $11,600
CanAm Syder . . . $14,000
TGB Delivery Scooter . . . . < $3000 with all features

I don’t see the price of investment being anywhere near similar, or in the “not much more” than the scooter category in my financial reality. Scotter is far more affordable toy . . . Smart Car more versatile.

Last edited:
Back