Continue to Site

Anyone use Singleplatform from Constant Contact?

Do your homework.
This post is a great example and reminder that everyone in a company is a customer service representative and can earn business or lose business depending on their approach and attitude.

Last edited:
I signed up for single platforms 30 day trial. After that , it’s $99 a month.

They will fix the menu issues we are having all over the Internet regardless if I stay on with them or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
24 hours and no response.

@Rob, why would you agree to pay $1200 per year when other posts in this thread make it known that you can get the service for less than half that?

Last edited:
24 hours and no response.

@Rob, why would you agree to pay $1200 per year when other posts in this thread make it known that you can get the service for less than half that?
Steve ,

I was instructed by them to sign up and cancel before the free trial is up in order to correct the errors all over the Internet.

I did vent to them about "extortion " and no one had any “right” to put up my menu …

They were actually pretty pleasant about it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He did what i call drive by marketing. He never had any intent of coming back, just wanted to bring his companies name back up to the top. Even if he is just disputing a previous bad thread.

His actions speak volumes as to the ethical behavior of both him and his company.

Last edited:
Shannon, thanks for the interesting link. I am right there with the description that most owners hate Yelp! Trip Advisor is a little better if only because they don’t call all the time.

Out of curiosity on your text program, what can you tell us about the demographics of text marketing? My impression is that younger customers are fine with it but older (boomers for sure but other ages?) dislike it and would be annoyed to receive text offers.

Last edited:
Trip Advisor is a little better if only because they don’t call all the time.
Love it… I posted the above yesterday morning and guess who called that day! “You have the highest Trip Advisor rating of any pizza place in Steamboat. We would like to talk to you about Trip Advisor and how to use it to grow your business”

Go figure!

Last edited:
Love it… I posted the above yesterday morning and guess who called that day! “You have the highest Trip Advisor rating of any pizza place in Steamboat. We would like to talk to you about Trip Advisor and how to use it to grow your business”

Go figure!

Last edited:
spent a year with single platform. Not one skin care customer. dropped them a few weeks ago. The sales person was real perky. Saying my account was doing well, but needed my credit card info, (lost it so bank sent a new one) used the opportunity to pay my last month, then cancel. Just because people are looking at your business thru single platform does not mean people are spending money at your business. I think single platform was a complete waste of money

Last edited:
SinglePlatform is an EVIL company. They posted FAKE menus on my friend’s business. We can’t get them removed now. Second, it costs about $1,200/year to use SinglePlatform services. Yet a company can’t stop once they start.

Let’s say you join SinglePlatform and use their services for a year. SinglePlatform publishes your menus to some 100 websites. Now, you drop the service – and, update your restaurant menu. The OLD menus will remain on the Internet forever. You will have market confusion and it is impossible to remove these.

Thus, if you start with SinglePlatform, you will have to continue – lifetime with SinglePlatform … some $30,000 !!! OUCH

See our review. They have violated this business. Did not ask permission. Advertised using their directory for over two years. They are a fraudulent company.

See details at: http://oliviajean.com

Be careful !!!

Last edited:
Hi! I just joined this forum because I just got a social media director position at a family owned restaurant (they own 12 restaurants in MD) and am trying to open a restaurant myself. SinglePlatform just contacted me and the presentation they gave was amazing. Being able to check all reviews from one platform, having them make sure all information about our restaurant is consistent across all search engines and apps… Sounds too good to be true. And after a little research it seems like it is? Is this company a scam or does it do what it says it’s going to do, but with varying degrees of success? Thank you!

Last edited:
I disagee with this company’s skumbag approach to business. It seems to go like this.
We will publish your menu WITHOUT your permission on many of the most popular websites on the internet.
This menu could be completely inaccurate. It could have dozens of mistakes. It could be someone elses menu altogether or a menu from 10 years ago. They then cover their butts with the following discalimer.

Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business.

Never mind that your pissed off customers may call up and want a pizza for half of the price that you sell it for because they went to yahoo and pulled up your menu. Only it wasn’t your menu. It was a BS menu that single platform put up there with your NAME on it.
Here is the kicker. If you want to fix or replace or correct or remove the incorrect menu, that they had no right to publish to begin with, they will EXTORT a fee out of you to do so. Is this the kind of company you want to do business with? I can think of thousands of better companies to support with my dollars.
I disagee with this company’s skumbag approach to business. It seems to go like this.
We will publish your menu WITHOUT your permission on many of the most popular websites on the internet.
This menu could be completely inaccurate. It could have dozens of mistakes. It could be someone elses menu altogether or a menu from 10 years ago. They then cover their butts with the following discalimer.

Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business.

Never mind that your pissed off customers may call up and want a pizza for half of the price that you sell it for because they went to yahoo and pulled up your menu. Only it wasn’t your menu. It was a BS menu that single platform put up there with your NAME on it.
Here is the kicker. If you want to fix or replace or correct or remove the incorrect menu, that they had no right to publish to begin with, they will EXTORT a fee out of you to do so. Is this the kind of company you want to do business with? I can think of thousands of better companies to support with my dollars.

Last edited:
I have to agree with Perfect Pizza. We have been trying to contact Single Platform as they have published an old menu on different platforms including our google listing. This is obtrusive and misleading without the permission of the actual company. I strongly feel the same as Pizza Perfect, they did this without my permission and as a small business you need to protect your image, your branding and your name. I do not have Constant Contacts, I never signed up for this service. The shameful part of this is that I was hold for several minutes with my web designer waiting to speak with someone 53 minutes, visited their Facebook page and made an inquiry that they said they would respond to, went to their website and used their chat, called again and left a message after being transferred to sales, the list goes on, including twitter. So if they are a reputable company they have sub par customer service.

Last edited:
Man… I never even knew about all this when I posted about SinglePlat last week. Whew!

Last edited:
Just sign up for a few months a year put your new menu on then cancel. Once you do new pricing do the same price hung again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Back