Continue to Site

Are Fridge Magnets worth the Price?

this really is meant to be a stupid question but hwho do you guys give magnets out - the mechanic’s?

stuck to the box, in the delivery bag??

Don’t want to spend money on something which accumulates in a drivers pockets or car?

Last edited:
I have the person on cut tuck the magnet into the side of the box when they close it. The magnet is just enough bigger that the edge shows and is easily noticed by the customer.

Last edited:
We do the same thing…tuck in the side of box, or the driver will hand them a magnet with a coupon “for their next order” some of the drivers like to do this to help with tips

Kris

Last edited:
  • Stick on doors and/or windshields of cars in the neighbourhood…Not for the feint of heart…
  • Direct mail to POS contacts…
  • Stick in edge of box…
  • Co-op with DVD rental place…You give out their flyer and magnet…They give out your flyer & magnet…
  • Stick on metal apartment doors when doing deliveries to apartments…
  • Hand out at parades…
  • Hand out on the street…
  • Get inside pay stub envelopes of close by employers…
  • Get inside bank statements from local banks…

Last edited:
thanks - great ideas - was thinking about the edge of the box. Most of my orders are multiple pies so I’d have to et drivers to do it to make sure don’t do multiple magnets per order.

Royster - good ideas - you’ve done this before haven’t you? :roll:

Last edited:
I need one of those signs like McDonalds “Millions and Millions Sold”…I should do a count sometime…I have been doing this on and off for 35 years…So it is a bunch…

Last edited:
Back