Continue to Site

Beware: Pizza Savor

48.png
Deepdish101:
I’ve seen Pizza Svor the black recycled plastic if I’m not mistaken. Decent product but the best that I’ve found is mypizzaprotector.com. They’ve been around forever, i think they invented the use of the screen. Also, it’s a clear plastic, not recycled, (my customers are the pickiest in america they don’t like the black look touching their food). Lastly, I love the dispenser it comes in. And what’s more, the price is amazing. By far the best priced. That’s my .02 cents.
I am always curious when a new member’s first post is to promote a product, :?:

Perhaps it would be nice to have a sticky “intro thread” where members new and old can introduce themselves and tell as much or as little as they wish to divulge. I know I have seen cases in the past where a vendor posts in such a way to give the impression they are an owner or operator of a pizzaria. I am not saying that is what is happening here, but I know my customers are pickier than anyone elses.

Rick

Last edited:
And resurrecting a 9-month dead thread to do it just makes me smile. I don’t automatically doubt the sincerity of a post like this, but it certainly raises questions. Like . . . . what pizzeria do you operate, Deepdish 101?

Last edited:
Old World Pizza, Chicago. Best deep dish in Chicago! I have no reason to endorse mypizzaprotector other than it works, it’s inexpensive and they’ve been around for probably 20 years or so. They are the originals! 🙂

Last edited:
Back