Continue to Site

black book

I will be In BC in from April 5-11 I may be able to meet with you and I can bring my book with me. I think once you see it you will want to buy it. I just bought it and have read the first 50 pages and it looks pretty good. I even had the opportunity to go to Kamerons house for a party and meet many people that have been useing the book for awhile and it has made a huge difference for all of them. Email me with your contact info and I will see if I can arrange to meet you.

Last edited:
The blackbook will be worthwhile for anybody that implements ANY of the “ideas”, especially if you do not have a business/marketing background. I have personally bought and read it and can say that it has inspired me to upsell more but that is all I really used because my marketing plan was already in good shape.

I think we can all agree that one’s education is not necessarily an indicator of one’s money-making idea abilities…he is obviously smarter than us, HS diploma or not, b/c he is slingin talk not dough which is alot less work…good for him!

Last edited:
Back