Continue to Site

Close, sell or what? I need help.

I want to thank everyone for their support. I am so grateful for all of your responses. We fired our manager, she begged and cried for another chance. It was very uncomfortable. I have an ad running for manager help. Hopefully I find someone soon.
Looking back, I should have just expanded into full catering and not opened the 2nd pizza location. If things don’t work out, I can still do that since I already have the equipment. So, I guess we’ll see.

I used to take my older child with me when we opened our first shop. I worked 10am to 10pm. I thought it would work because she was in 2nd grade at the time, but it was bad. She was tired from school and wanting to go home and play, I had to do homework and school projects in between customers and everything was being neglected at home. Bedtime was way off schedule. It was not the life I wanted for my child. Being in this business was my husband’s dream and never mine, but I have fully supported him through it all. I even quit college to be there to help him. Everyone says I am the one that keeps it all together. It’s not what I wanted for my life, but it’s what I ended up with. I just try to make the most of it since the money is really nice to have. 😃
So glad it’s fall, sales will be soaring.

Last edited:
Back