Continue to Site

credit card rates

I need to apologize to everyone who has been waiting for the webinar on credit card rates. On June 5, my daughter Kristi was air lifted to the Mayo Hospital in Phoenix. She was diagnosed with Myocarditis, and now needs a heart transplant. I have been with her since that time. I have asked Carl Shultz, who is the President of Card Solutions to help those of you who are interested in getting a cost analysis. You can email me directly and I will forward the information to Carl.

Thanks

Last edited:
We have been solicited by a company called Merchant Advocate. Is anyone familiar with them. They claim that they go out & get the best rates for us & then charge us based upon our “savings” that results from this. I’m not very comfortable with this idea. Has anyone had dealing with them before? Good or bad results?
Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
Again, any comments about Merchant Advocate would be appreciated. I feel they are being a little too agressive with their sales rep…to the point of not wanting to do business with them just for that reason. But I’d still like to hear from any of you that have done business with them or have spoken to them.
Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
stay away…i looked at them almost any place can make it look like you are getting lower rates and generaly they are made up someplace else then on top you are adding in a middle man…seriously just take your statement to several bamks and cc and have them give you a qoute that’s all he is doing

Last edited:
Solutions Gal,

So sorry to hear about your daughter. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care of yourself.

Kris

Last edited:
Back