Continue to Site

Dairy futures

I’ve paid 2.64 for the past 2 weeks it better be going down soon or im in trouble. bulk sausage is at 1.95 and i just paid 35 bucks for 50 lbs of onions this is all messed up!

Last edited:
I wouldn’t expect a big relief for quite some time. The recurring theme at Pizza Expo was record high prices. Cheese, pork, beef, cardboard, labor. My veggies are way up, my flour is up, California is expecting a much less than stellar tomato crop this year so expect to see a big price increase in sauce products.

Last edited:
What a great time for me to open up my first store :(. At least I won’t know what it felt like to have and to lose.

Last edited:
What a great time for me to open up my first store :(. At least I won’t know what it felt like to have and to lose.
Set your starting prices according to where the markets are now. If all these markets collapse again after the Fed ends Quantitative Easing, you’ll be making piles and piles of money! It’s the people who have their marketing tied to a certain price ($5 grab-n-git pizzas) or are hesitant/slow to raise menu prices that really getting hosed at the moment.

Last edited:
Back