Delivery Services & Low Cost Insulation Solution

hgtny28

The biggest issue I have with the delivery services is the food sometimes arriving too late and too cold. The ideal solution to this is an insulated bag of some kind that is cheap enough to be disposable. Have you guys found any solutions for pizza and other food that is cheap enough to use for a Uber Eats or similar, takeout order?

I use a third party delivery service (ODDS). It has saved me a lot on payroll. I now question my decision. My delivery sales started dropping about 6 months after I started using them. I went from 300 deliveries a month to curently 80 to 90 per month. I still have drivers. It got to the point where, customers would ask who was going to deliver the food. My driver or 3rd party driver. I gave Slice and ChowNow back to my drivers.
With the drop in deliveries, my sales have also dropped. I am running numbers I ran in 2023.
You also have to watch all the third parties as they like to add promoions that don’t help your profitability. I am definitely reevaluating that decision.

Back