Digital menu displays

Account Temporarily Unavailable.​

Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

Unfortunately I have been locked out of Facebook for I some time now. Have no idea how long since I’ve not been active and since Facebook does not have support to solve . . .

Ive had my screens in a really hot low ceiling kitchen for 5 years with no issues to the TV’s. An unrealized issue for us is the Screens actually block air circulation. Im trying to relocate them to a different wall.

i got these through Stream and they came quick…,.I know I could have saved some money at Costco, but it was nice to have everything come at once including brackets and instructions
IMG_2294

Last edited:
Nice setup. I decided to save money on the screens and am having them design the artwork instead. I know I could do it, but knows how long it will take me to get it up and running. Sometimes I get too many projects going and they don’t get done in a reasonable enough amount of time.

Love the look of it and the 5 screens are awesome. Looks like someone could DIY it if they felt comfortable with 5 of these brackets: Mount-It! TV Wall Mount Landscape to Portrait Rotation, Fixed Mounting Bracket, Low-Profile for Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Sharp, LG, Element, Westinghouse, TCL 32 to 60 Inch (Some 70") TVs, 110 lbs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MHGCSK/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_N3V3R0H27NGB4HJNVFDV

And then Costco for the TV’s. Stream looks pretty good. We’re currently using yodeck and having stuff designed for us, but I’m not a fan of the interface on yodeck, or maybe I suck at designing! Lol

you can get a much better deal at Costco & Amazon for brackets but these are Commercial LG’s that are meant to be hung portrait…I guess there is a difference. Everything arrived at my door in 2 days and the bracket was one piece so they are lined up perfectly.

Back